Production Support Specialist
- BBBH800085 Nov 25, 2021 Competitive
Global asset management company looking for a production support engineer. Valid work visa for Japan necessary.
- Monitor applications daily to ensure proper functionalities
- Conduct and coordinate application development with development and infrastructure teams in an international environment.
- Utilizing relevant tracking and incident management tools
- Experience in Unix / Linux / Windows environment
- DBMS- Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MongDB, MariaDB
- CI/CD Experience
- Japanese, Chinese, and/or French language would be desirable
About our client
A global team with a massive footprint in Europe and the APAC region, specializing in asset management and financial products.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6514