You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH810434 Mar 21, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented PMO to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Coordinating the project budget with the control department.
- Coordinating with the client's PMO (head office/region) program.
- Monitoring project status, managing key performance indicators and reporting.
- Coordinating the work of the steering committee, etc. and taking minutes.
- Change management involving project members and the whole company.
- Project management or PMO experience in the context of an IT systems project.
- Experience in change management.
- General knowledge of the fintech industry.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558