- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Japanese: Basic level
Global company ・ international team ・ offensive (Red team) cybersecurity ・ cutting edge technologies ・ large-scale environment
- Executing penetration testing for the company on web applications and networks
- Reporting findings to internal teams who will patch any weaknesses
- Work together with other regional teams to share best practices and knowledge
- Train younger team members (note: this is not a people management role)
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience with cybersecurity testing, particularly penetration testing
- Strong knowledge of or work experience with web applications or networks, ideally in a larger company (500+ people)
- Business level English skills or higher
*Please note that you must be legally allowed to work in Japan at the time of application.
- Any Japanese language skills are very welcome!
- Eager to learn new things and try out new technologies.
- Able to work well with a dispersed team (role will mostly be based from home, even after corona).
About our client
This company is the exclusive technology provider of one of the largest companies in the world. Their business spans across the globe, reaching most of the existing countries.
The company is located in the middle of Tokyo, but this particular team is global, so your colleagues will be all over the world. Other division members will be in Japan too.
Very focused role where you can really sharpen your penetration testing skills in a very large-scale environment. Strong training opportunities to grow your skills. However, they do value work/life balance as well, which is very good! A great career opportunity for technically-minded people.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.