Markets Infrastructure Client Service Associate
- BBBH753397 Apr 01, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to join a leading global financial service vendor, supporting financial institutions with different financial solutions
- Work closely with clients, to identify and resolve business issues, analyze client requirements and offer specialist expertise.
- Develop appropriate solutions for clients, working closely with internal teams including product managers, relationship managers, analytics and technology.
- Develop strong risk & control frameworks and practices.
- Maintain a client focus to everything you do, meeting the demands and requirements of both Japanese and foreign clients.
- Take an active part in projects and initiatives to develop infrastructure, systems, services and risk management.
- This organization offers good stability and good work/life balance, as well as the opportunity to have long term remote working possibilities.
- Good understanding go investment bank trade lifecycles, especially for cleared derivatives.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese to work with clients here and overseas.
- Good understanding of new technologies being used to support post-trade flow.
About our client
A leading financial vendor offering solutions to investment banks in Japan, supporting middle office and helping them with post-execution trade lifecycle management.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571