- Oct 25, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
A new opportunity to join a small but established global investment bank, managing trade and sales support for listed products.
- Work as the senior associate in a small and specialist team, supporting the sales and traders for all listed products, including cash equities and futures & options.
- This role will grow over time and the person would be expected to take over management of the team in the future, reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Responsible for trade booking and monitoring, client confirmation, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, and supporting the back-office settlement.
- Also responsible for dealing with client requests and supporting sales teams with developing business.
- Work on projects to develop listed product infrastructure, processes, and control.
- Work with off-shore colleagues and teams on cross-border transactions, for trades booked overseas for Japanese clients, and trades booked in Japan for foreign clients.
- Good understanding/experience with listed product operations, either cash equities or listed derivatives.
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability to work in a small team with more broad responsibilities and manage more junior members.
About our client
A leading foreign investment bank with a strong business in Asia and growing business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.