KYC/AML Client Group Manager
- BBBH783215 Oct 01, 2021 ¥17M to ¥20M
A new role reporting into the COO of the whole organisation, responsible for managing 1st line AML and KYC for all institutional clients.
- Engage with senior management within the business and infrastructure with regards to all KYC and 1st line client management matters.
- Develop strategic KYC and client management policies with global and regional peers.
- Build effective 1st line control and governance for client management, KYC and AML.
- Stay abreast of new global, regional and local regulations impacting institutional client management and ensure that policies and procedures are put in place to satisfy new requirements.
- Ensure effective plans are put in place to provide necessary training to the business and operations on kyc processes, procedures and requirements.
- Identify risk associate with KYC processes and where possible mitigate these risk and escalate to senior management.
- Work with business on new product initiatives and approvals to ensure client management and kyc factors are at the forefront of business decisions.
- Ensure that data is efficiently and effectively managed to enable senior manager decision making.
- Strong understanding of KYC and AML regulations, processes, infrastructure and trends, especially form a 1st line perspective.
- Ability to engage robustly with senior managers and business partners.
- Experience working with institutional clients in Japan.
About our client
A leading global financial institution offering diverse financial solutions to clients in Japan in the areas of Corporate and Investment Banking.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571