JAVA Enterprise Integration Engineer - Financial Services
- BBBH797479 Oct 28, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
International private banking industry leader partners with national megabank to expand in the Japanese market and is now looking for a JAVA expert!
- Collaborate with key off-shore development team across Asia Pacific to integrate third party apps and develop internal applications
- Develop, Establish and Maintain applications and application servers
- Drive integration solution plans and Resolve any potential risks/issues
- Establish modules, architecture and system philosophy to develop products and applications
- Promote policies and resolution plans to improve internal processes and development plants
*APPLICANTS MUST BE (LEGALLY) ABLE TO WORK IN JAPAN AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
- 7+ years of professional experience in JAVA
- Language - Japanese/Business proficiency or above
- Professional experience in Java Enterprise Edition (Jakarta EE, J2EE, etc.)
- Collaborative individual with analytical mindset, capable of providing business solutions on a technical level
About our client
The client is expanding its Japanese market presence and as such you will be able to feel as the leading pioneer in the industry. The company is hiring aggressively and thus you will be able to be a part of the key player in building its upcoming company culture.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6567