IT Service Delivery Manager - Financial Services
- BBBH797099 Oct 25, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
Leading Financial Services Industry Player is Looking for IT Service Delivery Manager to Stay Ahead of Competition
- Define, Build, and Report service KPI with clients and key stakeholders
- Identify critical production / services issues and Execute resolutions
- Interact with key stakeholders such as release management, change management, database administration, front office, middle office, and back office teams to ensure appropriate coverage for BAU operations
- Develop relations with business users, internal and external teams across APAC, and Lead the service delivery management team
- Implement, Review, Delivery production operation procedures, policies, documentations for key clients
*APPLICANTS MUST BE (LEGALLY) ABLE TO WORK IN JAPAN AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
- 5+ years of professional experience in Financial Services, Banking or Insurance
- Applicable knowledge or experience in Software Development Life-Cycle, Project Management, etc.
- Language - Japanese/Fluent proficiency or above and English/Business proficiency or above
- Applicable knowledge or experience in IT Governance
- Collaborative individual with keen eye for identifying potential risks and resolutions
About our client
The client is the Japanese branch of international financial services industry leader with successive revenue growth located in Tokyo. The Service Delivery Management team is looking to hire an experienced IT SDM as a replacement, which the predecessor was promoted and moved to APAC HQ. The team will be working closely with APAC teams to further secure client's positive business growth.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6567