- Sep 12, 2022
- ¥4000 - ¥5000 ph
Japanese: Basic level
English only! Long-term Haken! IT Security Engineer role!
- Seeking an experienced Security Engineer challenged to various tasks aspect of the Information Security and Compliance field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in information security field.
- Understanding of the core concepts of network, web/mobile application protocols and its security issues.
- Experience in Web/Mobile Penetration Testing and/or Vulnerability Assessment
- Detailed understanding & experience of Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (shell, Python, Perl)
- Basic knowledge and experience of PCI/DSS and ISMS compliance.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong team work capability in a diverse team environment
- Basic understanding of the security architecture framework, threat modeling, security pattern and security best practices in SDLC.
- Experience in managing and supporting security related hands-on operations.
- Basic knowledge of privacy related field with GDPR and CCPA
- Holder of any security related certifications, ex: Security +, CEH, CISSP, CISM may be advantageous.
- Experience analyzing issues holistically, from the application tier through security perspective, down to the infrastructure
- Experience in working with SIEM and/or participated in Security Incident Response projects
- Passion for learning and using new technologies.
About our client
Multinational multiple businesses corporation
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.