IT Security Consultant (In-House Position)
- BBBH764166 Nov 05, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Global Management organization looking for a Cloud Security Consultant to work alongside a multi-disciplined team.
- Manage and assess cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmaps for the improvement of internal cloud environments
- Manage and deliver cloud transformation projects from planning, implementing to deployments
- Strategize and lead the security of the company's cloud environment and manage the internal infrastructure systems.
- 5+years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud security with at least one of the following cloud environments: Azure or AWS
- Experience working with applications and infrastructure systems
- 5+years of Governance, Risk or IT Audit
- Certified in at least CISSP, CISM or cloud certifications such as CCSP, AWS or Azure
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
About our client
One of the largest global management consulting firms with a top ranking in their industry.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958