Integration Architect for finance solution
- BBBH804221 Mar 27, 2022 ¥14M to ¥17M
Global financial services tech company seeks experienced Integration Leader for client projects
- Understand client technical environment, alongside their needs for connections between internal applications, external applications, and cloud providers
- Design the architecture, configure the system, and deploy the integration of trading interfaces
- Manage a few integration projects at one time, while delivering the project milestones on time
- Keeping a constant line of communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Background in the financial services industry for 4+ years
- Experience working with clients supporting them with onboarding, integration, implementation and/or data connections
- Hands-on technical experience with messaging protocols (FIX, SWIFT, MQ) and ETL tools (Informatica, Mulesoft, TIBCO)
- Native or fluent level in Japanese, experience communicating with domestic Japanese clients
- Business level of English
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Strong understanding of database design
- Experience developing within and integrating cloud environments
- Open minded, likes working with a team of different people
- Flexible mindset
About our client
Our client is a market leader when it comes to providing financial services companies across the globe with platforms, connections, and applications that give them an edge over their competition. They have a substantial footprint in Japan, and a very international team.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487