- Nov 14, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
A global professional services provider looking to hire a strong system engineer with hands-on cloud experience to join its growing team.
- Responsible for the overall management, operation and maintenance of PCs and mobile devices for different business units
- Lead the Windows 10 and 11 Operations and provide Technical Support for all PCs and mobile devices
- Manage the security software of the in-house devices and PC operations in Azure AD environment and Microsoft Autopilot.
- 5+years of hands on experience as a systems engineer covering PC and mobile devices
- 5+ years of experience working with Azure or Cloud technologies
- Good experience working with PC and mobile devices software management tools
- Japanese native and English conversational.
- Experience working in a management consulting or professional services providing company
- Experience in planning and introducing infrastructure systems.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good team player.
About our client
A global management consulting firm with a strong presence in Japan and the APAC region. The organization is responsible for all in-house security and infrastructure services of the global group of companies.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.