- JN -062023-1939185
- Aug 09, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Global company, small and growing team in Japan. Work with partners all over Japan to implement the payments solution.
- Take the lead in delivering exceptional payment services and applications for global leader in added-value payments.
- Contribute to local projects and service releases, ensuring seamless integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (in Europe and Oceania) and external partners (in Japan)
- Provide product demos, post-implementation trainings, and follow-ups to ensure top-notch service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Set and negotiate Service Level Agreements with stakeholders and customers.
- Track performance metrics and continuously improve service quality and operational efficiency.
- Manage a dedicated team providing second-level support for IT services, while also getting your hands on some technical questions yourself from time to time.
- Analyze incidents, identify root causes, and implement permanent solutions.
- Collaborate with vendors and internal departments to resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of Service Delivery experience.
- Strong customer service orientation with a focus on quality.
- Experience in retail and hotel POS implementation.
- Knowledge of payment gateways, tokenization, and e-commerce.
- Hands-on experience in supporting business applications in large-scale environments.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams in an international environment.
- Excellent presentation skills in Japanese.
- Japanese: native level, English: business level (oral and written).
- Willingness to travel within Japan.
*Please note that only those with eligibility to work in Japan at the time of application can be considered at this time.
- Knowledge of XML/JSON/CSV data files, and how to analyze them as part of incident resolution.
- Project Management experience (ideally customer facing).
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Interest in joining a smaller team, where you will have to wear multiple hats.
About our client
One of the leading fintech organizations in the world, with a large business in Europe. They set up business in Japan years ago, and are steadily growing here. They have multiple solutions, and this role will focus on their BtoBtoC credit card payments solution.
This is a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on our customers' experience and contribute to key projects across the country.
Be part of a strategic expansion phase in a global organization.
Drive innovation and shape the future of payment services.
Work with a motivated team and contribute to the company's success in new markets.
Enjoy a dynamic work environment, with travel throughout Japan, and flexible working options.