- JN -072023-1944137
- Aug 18, 2023
- ¥2000 - ¥3000 ph
HAKEN (Only for Residence of Japan) The selected applicant will work in a global environment supporting the Tokyo office, collaborating with the global team for this American Banking client.
- Providing hands-on L1 IT helpdesk support on-site at Tokyo office, including physical troubleshooting.
- Assisting with PC support and setup, ensuring smooth operations.
- Managing vendors for PC and mobile devices to optimize efficiency.
- Backoffice support for daily tasks involving MS Office 365 applications.
- Contributing to the onboarding and offboarding process, maintaining Active Directory, and escalating L2 issues when needed.
- Playing a role in documentation and keeping track of equipment inventory.
- Basic network knowledge, L1 support, PC kitting, infrastructure support.
- Experience on both the Application and Infrastructure side will be ideal.
- 3+ years of experience as a Helpdesk support.
- Business level Japanese
- Conversational English
About our client
A prestigious financial institution renowned for its global presence and cutting-edge solutions. Recognized for fostering innovation and professional growth, it offers a dynamic environment for top talents to thrive. With a strong commitment to excellence and a diverse team, it consistently sets industry standards, making it an attractive destination for those seeking to contribute to impactful projects on a global scale.