You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Head of Finance
- BBBH807246 Apr 28, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
A new opportunity to join a growing start up technology firm backed by a leading financial institution as Head of Finance.
- Work with the senior leadership of the company and investors to establish a business plan for managing cash flows, assets and liabilities in a leveraged environment.
- Effectively manage liquidity and capital.
- Analyze current financial situation to enable strategic and operational decision making
- Take ownership of periodic closing and reporting.
- Develop a culture of accountability throughout the business, ensuring that operating costs and liabilities are do not hinder opportunities for expansion and growth.
- Build strong internal control and governance procedures.
- CPA qualification with recent experience working in an accounting firm.
- Thorough understanding of US and Japanese accounting principals.
- Strong financial analysis skills and ability to support strategic decision making.
- Experience of real estate investment.
- Leadership qualities.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
About our client
A start up technology firm supported by a large global financial institution.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571