You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Head of Ai Governance
- BBBH813153 Apr 18, 2022 ¥20M +
Director Level Position: Head of AI Governance for a GLOBAL TOP 5 CONSULTING firm. Engage with other leaders to define the enterprise and practices of AI/ML standards and controls.
- Set strategy and roadmaps and drive the ongoing vision and execution of the AI Governance program
- Design and activate measurable, enterprise standards and controls for risk management and maximizing business value by democratizing our AI/ML capabilities
- Partner closely with leaders in Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, Law, Audit, Data Science, our business teams and subsidiaries.
- Execute AI governance operations including assessments, risk tracking, controls monitoring, and L1 support.
- Design oversight insights and key metrics to measure program effectiveness.
- Maintain a strategic roadmap for AI governance roll-out across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Advanced Analytics, Data Science or similar majors
- 10+ years of risk management and commercial AI/ML experience preferably within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of methods for designing, developing, testing, peer-reviewing, and deploying machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. Practitioner experience is considered a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of data management and data protection concepts, principles and practices
- Practitioner experience with model monitoring and AI/ML DevOps
- Financial services knowledge, including core business processes and regulations.
- Strategic and Critical Thinker
- Open minded communicator
About our client
A TOP 5 GLOBAL CONSULTING FIRM, offices based in Minato-ku
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556