Fixed Income Operations - Associate
- BBBH792954 Mar 29, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to join a smaller financial institution, completing fixed income operations and cash payments for a growing business in Japan.
- Support offshore trading activities with client services and oversight of post-trade product lifecycles.
- Complete sales support, confirmation and settlement for Japanese products.
- Manage the cash payment system for local payments to clients through Nostro provider.
- Monitor the different cash positions held by clients.
- This role is ideal for a associate level candidate who is keen to work at a smaller financial institution, with more broad and varied responsibilities and the opportunity to progress quickly in the future.
- Knowledge of fixed income operations within Japan.
- Ability to work with local clients in Japanese and oversees colleagues and clients in English.
- Experience of cash payments through local systems
About our client
A global financial institution with a strong business in Asia and growing business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571