- JN -042023-1929296
- Aug 25, 2023
An opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities business at a leading Investment Banking, supporting the integrity of the business.
- Assist the business with activities aimed at promoting a culture of compliance and mitigating any related risks.
- Use your business acumen to support the independent compliance oversight of our Front Unit Business and Control Function. Act as a trusted partner for the business heads and provide them with ongoing assistance and advice.
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory changes and updating relevant policies accordingly.
- Contribute to compliance risk assessments and monitoring processes.
- Identify, report and escalate compliance risks and issues.
- Assist with compliance training and regulatory exams/audits.
- Work closely with executives to address regulatory concerns.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the financial industry.
- Strong understanding of FICC products and/or compliance experience.
- Effective communication skills in both Japanese (fluent level proficiency) and English.
- Exposure to Compliance and/or Operational Risk Management Programs.
About our client
A leading global financial institution offering diverse and market-leading financial solutions for clients in Japan and Asia.