Equity Derivatives Developer
- BBBH773764 Nov 15, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
Leading Investment Bank looking for a strong and experienced Equity Derivatives Developer.
- Support and work closely with the Front Office businesses and global development projects
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to review and provide solutions
- Deliver quality enhancements and solutions while following the global development standards
- Develop, code reviews, participate in release management and provide Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- 5+ years of hands on experience on C# development experience
- 5+ years of working experience in the Investment Banking industry or Financial services
- Strong experience working with Equities or Trading Applications
- Must be in Japan and Japanese fluency is required for this role.
- Must be a strong communicator
- Ability to deal with fast paced front office business
About our client
Top-tier global investment banking company that has a huge presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958