- Oct 27, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
A chance to join a foreign investment bank, you will support post-trade processes focusing on Client Services.
- Support securities transactions front-to-end including but not limited to Fixed Income, Bonds and Derivatives products.
- Serve as a primary contact providing operational support to clients on collateral management.
- Monitor margin calls and escalate collateral disputes and fails when needed.
- Manage client portfolio, provide consultation and expert advice to clients.
- Contribute to system enhancement, regional and global projects.
- Fluent proficiency in Japanese and English.
- 3+ years of experience within Financial Services, knowledge of Securities products and Operations tasks.
- Working experience in Operations Middle Office, understand front-to-end trade flow.
- Practical knowledge in Equity, Fixed Income, JGB, Loans and Derivatives products.
- Client Services experience is preferred.
- Clear and efficient communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a cooperative team player.
About our client
Top-tier foreign investment bank, good exposure to wide range of business lines and global dynamic environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.