Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- BBBH788024 Oct 13, 2021 ¥3000 - ¥3500 ph
Japanese: Basic level
Robust development environment for private cloud services and security solutions for challenge seekers that adhere to creative thinking and innovation.
- Linux system management and troubleshooting
- Deploying Nginx with Ansible
- Kubernetes operation
- Load balancer operation
- Configuring cloud security solutions such as WAF and bot management
- More than 3 years of experience in managing Linux systems and solving problems in the production platform environment
- Experience with the use of scripting languages such as Python, Perl and other scripting languages
- Experience and knowledge of web / cache servers such as Apache / Nginx / Varnish
- Knowledge and experience of native cloud solutions such as Kubernetes and Prometheus.
- Knowledge and experience in WAF and Bot. Management operations
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Good communicator
- Ownership of projects
- Passionate about learning and picking up new technology
About our client
A major e-commerce company which provides a multitude of services and products including financial services, mobile and security. The company has seen year on year growth and expansion, cementing its place as a leading company with a great innovation-centric culture.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6514