You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Client Success Manager
- BBBH812233 Apr 11, 2022 Competitive
Specialized financial data provider searching for a bilingual Client Success Manager
- Build a deep understanding of clients' business, their structure, and needs.
- Drive engagement through meetings, product demonstrations and follow-up with users regularly.
- Develop further contact network within accounts, building and nurturing relationships with decision makers across divisions and teams.
- Ensure that existing clients are getting the maximum value of company services and products.
- Accurately maintain CRM database with prospect interactions and company information.
- Advise clients on how to effectively use the services for their needs.
- Outgoing and not afraid to talk to clients. Previous experience in a client-facing role a plus.
- Basic understanding of the financial industry or the willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
About our client
UK-based global financial data solutions provider with a strong market niche.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment