- JN -052023-1933424
- Aug 21, 2023
Fun sales role in global risk assessment solutions firm
- Identify and target potential prospects, proactively initiating new sales activity and effectively managing sales cycles.
- Communicate the value proposition of products and services to clients, conducting engaging product demonstrations and providing necessary client training.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers to optimize customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction and maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Act as a key liaison between the client service team, the clients, and the professional services department, fostering transparent and effective communication channels.
- Stay updated on market trends and industry insights, preparing market insight comments that contribute to the development of future product enhancements and the overall marketing strategy.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the financial services sector with a proven track record.
- Experience in credit risk measurement and management - either from banking, insurance, capital markets or other relevant background.
- Excellent communication skills for client meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations.
About our client
A top-tier provider of risk and analytics solutions for corporates and financial institutions.