- Sep 01, 2022
Leading Asset Management company looking for a bilingual Project Manager for various development projects! International environment, hybrid work style!
- Support the creation and review of documents such as project plans, requirement definitions, various design documents, workflow diagrams, test plans, etc.
- At least 5 years of IT work experience, with working experience using business level Japanese
- Experience in organizing and coordinating various requirements with business departments and summarizing business requirements
- Experience in software development
- Database project management or engineer experience
About our client
With a major footprint in the APAC region, this Asset Management company boasts year-on-year growth and is facing expansion.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.