You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH796914 Nov 01, 2021 Competitive
No Japanese needed! Work for an international team tasked with building important applications for their partner companies.
- You will use your creativity and technical acumen to add value to the development process that involves understanding business/ user perspectives
- Work with clients/stakeholders to fully realize and optimize development cycle of components and functions. Understanding of class components, functional design, and testing.
- High proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin and related frameworks
- Unix/Linux experience, API Development, and Junit or similar.
- Have experience contributing to design/technical document
- Have worked in a team of 5 members or more
- Good communication and team player
About our client
This group works alongside the partners within the business to improve functionalities and to encourage more user interaction.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6514