Application Support Manager
- BBBH810435 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Application Support Manager to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Supervise and train a team of retailers.
- Provide technical and design support for retail applications via MS Surface, PC or iPhone.
- Troubleshoot and improve retail applications.
- Inform stakeholders of the situation, issues and risks.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the business sector
- Define business needs and provide useful advice on IT management.
- Act as the main point of contact for local retail teams and external IT experts.
- Over 3 years experience in supporting retail applications.
- Knowledge of retail business practices.
- Knowledge of networks and basic operating systems.
- Experience in point of sale or stock management with SAP or CRM.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558