- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Join a diverse development team to build brand new solutions in an Agile way
- As part of the Scrum team, run standup meetings with developers and colleagues in Japan and abroad.
- Ensure processes run in an Agile way on both the client side as well as internally, continuously improve those processes with the latest insights.
- Coach clients directly on topics such as product management, design thinking, development styles, and DevOps practices.
- 3+ years of systems development experience, ideally hands-on (any programming language).
- Excellent communication skills to coach and mentor team members and leaders on Agile practices and principles.
- Fluent or native Japanese skills (written and spoken), as well as business English or above.
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Scrum Master or Agile related certification (PMI_ACP, CSM, CPO etc)
- Experience in client-facing/consulting role
- Ambition to learn new things and build a long-lasting career in an international team.
- Agile not only in development practices, but also in mindset; can quickly adapt to changes in situation, project, etc.
- Enjoys exploring new things, as well as a fast-paced environment
About our client
One of the leading consulting firms in the world has a strong technical team that leads Agile development with their clients in critical projects. As the role itself is NOT a consulting role (it's a delivery role), you will have a good work-life balance, while working on the cutting edge of technology in diverse projects.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.