- Tokyo 23 wards
- Dec 01, 2022
Are you looking for a career in recruitment? Are you ambitious and target driven with an interest in the recruitment industry? If so, Morgan McKinley Tokyo currently has opportunities for graduate calibre individuals who would like to develop a long term career within recruitment.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be given all the training and support you need to launch a long term career working for a specialist consultancy. You will be supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants to place candidates into a specific sector. We are currently looking for Associate Consultants to join the following teams:
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking Operations/Risk & Audit
- Professional Services and Compliance in Financial Services
Initially, you will be supporting a team of high performing consultants where your key focus will be generating high calibre candidates. You will attract candidates using various methods such as advertising, generating referrals, networking and headhunting/cold calling. With our in house training and development, you will quickly progress to being a Recruitment Consultant where you will manage your own portfolio of clients, attend client briefings and reviews, interview candidates, and liaise with clients and candidates to fulfil their recruitment requirements.
Experience /Skills Required:
- Experience of working in sales, recruitment or banking related position
- A keen interest in recruitment
- Experience of telephone sales / client liaison
- Strong organizational skills: the role will require the individual to 'multi-task'
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Professional/self-motivated demeanour and attitude
- Confident, mature attitude - thrives on working under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database software
- Must be already based in Japan and/or already have the right to work in Japan
Holding a Degree qualification (or equivalent), you will have excellent communication skills, demonstrable interpersonal and influencing skills, are a self-motivated team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Previous sales or recruitment experience is advantageous.
To be considered for this role you must be able to speak intermediate level or above Japanese as well as being a fluent/native level English speaker.
In return, we offer first class training, a competitive benefits package, a structured career development programme, monthly/quarterly team events, plus much more!
As a Global Professional Recruitment Consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since opening our first office in Cork, Ireland in 1988, the company has enjoyed significant growth year-on-year and today employs over 900 people throughout its 20 offices in 11 countries.