Senior Microservices Developer
- BBBH792969 Sep 13, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
Are you a Senior Microservices Developer with experience working with server less cloud based architecture? Then this is the role for you!
The Senior Microservices Developer will be leading the design, development, implementation and support of backend microservices that provide the core capabilities for a large program providing an innovative solution.
- Act as Lead developer in an Agile team designing, building and implementing microservices solutions
- Provide high level expertise to support the development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business and customer expectations
- Manage the ongoing improvement of development environment tools with a focus on test automation, build automation and deployment automation
- Provide high level expertise in the review and analysis of coding to identify faults or complications to support validity, efficiency and consistency of newly developed software
- Participate in a 24/7 DevOps roster to support developed solutions and to ensure an optimal customer experience and operational excellence
- Demonstrated experience as Microservices developer using serverless cloud based architecture
- Experience in AWS technologies and services, such as CloudFormation, Cloudfront, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Aurora, Lamdba, SQS, IoT and Cognito
- Experience implementing solutions using serverless architecture
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Gulp, Webpack, Mocha/Chai
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development
If you meet these criteria and are interested in working for a large Government organisation, apply NOW with your updated resume. You can contact Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any queries.
Consultant | Government Recruitment
+61 (0)2 8986 3125