- BBBH774482 Feb 05, 2021 $160k - $180k
Excellent opportunity to partner with an iconic Australian bank in a leading Digital banking transformation.
Amazing opportunity to work in a line 1 digital banking, in an up and coming and dynamic area. Digital is the future of banking!
Excellent opportunity to partner with an iconic Australian bank in a leading Digital banking transformation, driving risk culture across the digital channel, marketing, brand and campaign execution, using data to drive insightful business decision making and advising senior leaders on risk matters.
- Work across multiple business units and senior stakeholders to advise them on l risk matters and drive change for the bank. Be accountable for the risk and controls reporting for the business unit by sourcing and validating the content.
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting on the Risk Appetite Statement as well as having oversight for any impacts regulatory change may have on the business and risk frameworks.
- Drive risk and compliance through leadership and by overseeing change governance deliverables, including risk in change and projects.
- You will also partner with key stakeholders on all matters of risk & control and be responsible for the implementation of solutions to risk and control problems.
This bank is an industry leader and puts the customer at the core of everything it does. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and strengthening of risk capability across the business which will be critical to the future success of the business. You will have exposure to excellent mentoring and expertise. Enjoy flexible and agile working and a great team culture.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 + years experience risk and compliance (Line1 or Line 2) in banking.
- Retail Banking Product knowledge and Project experience will be highly regarded for this roles
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Strong influencing skills in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant business or related tertiary qualification
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136