Risk Transformation Manager
- BBBH777786 Mar 17, 2021 $120k - $160k
A unique opportunity with one of Australia's leading Banks in a managerial capacity and an opportunity to broader your career into risk transformation projects.
We have an exciting new opportunity that will support the uplift of our risk management framework through risk transformation projects.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Transformation, you will coordinate a variety of risk management transformation activities, including risk assessments per a renewed Group defined risk taxonomy, control calibrations reviews and other functional risk management practices.
- Designing a sustainable risk management approach for a company Division which enables the greatest level of compliance, adhering to Group standards.
- You will be required to identify and develop opportunities to implement core Risk Policy and Framework changes on a continuous basis.
- Coordinate divisional control design and issue rectification and control assessment initiatives.
- Your strong project management and organisational skills will enable you to support the team to manage key project deliverables, identify dependencies and deliver outcomes to time and quality standards.
- Reporting and provide insight to various stakeholders, including various internal and external Committees and Forums.
- You will lead by example to foster the development and maintenance of a strong risk culture across the Group - contributing to team development and coaching junior staff.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years' experience in a risk and compliance related role.
- Financial Services Experience desirable.
- Highly proficient in the competencies areas of controls management and Risk Knowledge across material risk classes.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- A highly methodical and planned operational approach in a dynamic workplace environment.
- Exceeding written and verbal communications.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136