- BBBH770467 Nov 20, 2020 $120k - $160k
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and strengthening of risk capability across the business which will be critical to the future success of the business.
This bank is an industry leader and puts the customer at the core of everything it does. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and strengthening of risk capability across the business which will be critical to the future success of the business. You will have exposure to excellent mentoring and expertise. Enjoy flexible and agile working and a great team culture.
They are looking for a Risk Governance and Frameworks Manager to join the team with the purpose to designing, maintaining and improving the risk management function through the delivery and maintenance of best practice risk management frameworks, strategy, culture, and risk appetite.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract that will offer endless opportunities to network and engage with all stakeholder levels opening doors for future career opportunities in this bank.
- You will ensure appropriate and effective risk governance across the organisation through ensuring effective structure and oversight by managing the committee structures and the 3LOD model.
- Assist in the management of the risk management committees including the secretariat role, by maintaining the charters, minutes, agendas, action items and papers. Committees include the Board Risk & Compliance Committee, Risk & Compliance Committee, Local Credit Committee
- Manage the Risk Appetite Statement to ensure that the strategy is optimised and the business reflects the organisations desired appetite set by introducing limits and tolerances that the business needs operate within
- Manage the development of risk culture, risk awareness and talent including management of the risk gateway openers
- Working towards continuous improvement and maintenance of risk management frameworks, including Risk Policy framework and ICAAP framework to ensure they are compliant, efficient and effective.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 3 to 5 years enterprise risk management experience, with exposure to managing risk governance and frameworks
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the risk and control environment in a bank.
- Outcome focused, proactive with great communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136