Remuneration and Benefits Analyst
- BBBH777744 Mar 15, 2021 $70 - $90 ph
Provide assistance and analysis within the Total Rewards team, using technical and professional capabilities, on a range of remuneration and benefits
My client, a leading state-owned corporation, is seeking an experienced HR/Remuneration & Rewards Analyst to join the Performance and Rewards team as part of the change and transformation of total rewards within the organisation.
About the role:
- Primarily responsible for developing and delivering regular analytics, insights, reports and recommendations.
- Works collaboratively on the Enterprise Agreements, including providing analytical and data related support.
- Contributes to the coordination of the annual cycles for remuneration, performance and recognition.
- May administer or assist in administering some or all of the following; salary planning, market analysis, superannuation fund; benefits and reward initiatives; vendor relationship management; service awards; informal and formal recognition awards.
- Researching, interpreting and making suggestions to resolve total reward related issues.
- Contribute to shaping the remuneration, performance and other total reward practices and programs to meet organisational and stakeholder needs.
- At least 3+ years experience in similar positions with experience modeling data
- Demonstrated technical capability in remuneration, benefits and rewards
- Have demonstrated and be able to analyse data or information, infer insights and articulate findings in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Excel or PowerPoint skills with the ability to present complex data in a simple manner
Consultant | Government
+61 (0) 28986 3149