- Feb 14, 2023
- $1000 - $1200 pd
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional and collaborative Project Manager to spearhead a high-profile grants and funding reform program for well-known government department.
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional and collaborative Project Manager to spearhead a high-profile grants and funding reform program for a well-known government department.
This is contract until December 2023, with likelihood to extend.
Rate is up to $1200 per day + super (PAYG/ABN)
Hybrid work set up - Parramatta (2-3 days in the office)
About the Job:
- Lead the development and delivery of a portfolio of projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes
- Lead and oversee all aspects of project development and implementation across a portfolio of complex projects, including preparing project plans and delivery schedules, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the Agency project management methodology.
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness.
- Lead and support project team/s, including internal and external project staff, to effectively deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation, and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities.
- Oversee research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making.
- Provide project reports that will enable and support effective oversight and decision making at both a Steerco and Change Control Board level
- Actively work with the program leadership team to identify issues and risks and support early intervention activities to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Experienced technical Senior Project Manager with demonstrated leadership and management skills across IT and non-IT reform projects for large and complex organisations
- Solid experience within broader IT delivery programs, across both public and private sectors
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment