Operational Risk and Compliance Manager
- BBBH772148 Feb 11, 2021 $120k - $160k
You will be a part of a high performing Group Audit team where you will be the Line 1 Risk Advisor to help manage BEAR accountabilities for the group.
Looking for an experienced Operations & Compliance Manager to join a leading Australian bank and help maintaining evidence to support BEAR Accountabilities
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain evidence and perform testing on all elements of BEAR Accountability statement including preparing and presenting a monthly snapshot to the senior management and following up any anomalies.
- Developing and maintaining an Operational Risk Profile for Group Audit.
- Performing and coordinating controls testing for the Group Audit Operational risk and Compliance Plan, ensuring completion of the annual Control Self-Assessment program.
- Coordinating the Annual Review of the BEAR Operational Plan, and the Group Audit Compliance and Operational Risk profiles.
- Maintaining the Compliance Plan in the Group's Enterprise Risk Management system.
- Managing any Group Audit related incidents and issues.
- Managing the Group Audit Business Continuity Plan.
- Participate in Group Audit Strategic Priorities and home team continuous improvement initiatives
Our client is a leading Australian bank that has a growing presence in both the Sydney and the Asia Pacific markets. Work with a high-performing and extremely dynamic team that is friendly, experienced and deliverables focused.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years of risk and compliance within the Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Undergraduate degree. Degrees in Accounting / Finance or equivalent field is desirable.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the risk and controls in a highly regulated and complex environment.
- Outcome focused, proactive with great communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136