- BBBH793758 Sep 20, 2021 $120k - $160k
Looking for an experienced System Admin with leadership qualities to join a Microsoft premium tier partner during an exciting growth phase!
We are a top ranked global software and regulated telco company who are rated in the top 3 global innovator's in the Cloud Contact Centre sector and tier 1 in quality voice and video communications.
Join the first all-channel cloud communications ISV solution that is available with zero-touch set up, a global operating Microsoft premium tier business partner that is rapidly expanding with new and exciting technologies.
This 3rd level Technical Support role is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting cloud communications business that is in a rapid growth phase and is looking to hire more high energy and ambitious staff.
The role is available in New Zealand and Australia as part of our global coverage reporting to the CTO in Dublin.
Taking a leadership type role within the 3rd level support team you will handle all support escalations that are not dealt with by the 1st and 2nd level teams. We require this candidate to have significant experience in similar roles and to bring strong process, organizational and network knowledge.
What you'll be doing:
- Professional, self-assured communications between all technical stakeholders from 1st level to 3rd level Technical Support and Product team where required.
- Process enhancement and decision making around the elevation of issues from 1st level Technical Support and further elevation to 3rd level Technical Support if required.
- Resolution and root-cause analysis of issues raised by 1st/2nd level Technical Support, responding in a timely manner.
- Prioritize bug ticket backlog with Product team.
- Ability to drive automation and process improvement
- Customer facing when situations demand that this is elevated from 1st level Technical Support.
What you NEED to bring with you:
- 7+ years' experience in level 2 and 3 support
- Troubleshooting phone system issues - PBX/VoIP is vital
- Experience in technical support of SaaS applications and mobile apps.
- High level Infrastructure support Active Directory, TCP/IP, GPO, DNS, DHCP etc
- Proven Track record for being able to handle difficult customer situations in support of account management team
- Appetite to take on responsibility and ability to handle a large volume of customer requirements in a high growth environment.
- Proven high level network expertise and experience with load balancers, routers and switches
- Windows Server
- Internet Information Systems (IIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Cisco Routers
- General Telecoms Experience
- F5 Security
- Server Hardware Maintenance
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume to email@example.com or hit the apply button at the top of the advert.
Consultant | IT Recruitment