- BBBH775473 Feb 11, 2021 $450 - $600 pd
Management Accountant Opportunity - Leading Australian Bank - Contract - 8 month opportunity - $450 - $525 Per Day + Super
You will support the Senior Manager in the delivery of timely, accurate and insightful management reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, General Managers and relevant members of the Program Leadership Team.
The role is primarily set-up to support the business and Head of Finance in monthly reporting and financial controls.
- Provide business decision support to the Remediation programs;
- Provide commercial insights through analytical review of data and business drivers and performance
- Provide Financial modelling, forecasting and scenario analysis support
- Actively challenge underlying business assumptions in financial forecasts and ensure lead indicators are owned and tracked by the Programs
- Support the Senior Manager in managing the Payments process;
- Ensure accuracy of individual payment tranches
- Ensuring robust controls continue to be adhered to and refined, and processes are fine tuned
- Actively work with the Programs to ensure Payments are made as efficiently and accurately as possible, tracking to close
- Review & challenge payments forecasts
- Ensure all Advice remediation programs are accounted for correctly and centralised internal and regulatory reporting is accurate
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with Finance team members including Business Unit and central Finance teams
- Ensure all Advice remediation programs are accounted for correctly and centralised reporting is accurate
- Proactively look for opportunities to participate in team building initiatives to drive team culture
- Assist in delivery on ad-hoc finance projects as they arise
What do I need?
You'll be CA/CPA/CFA qualified and need 7+ years' experience in a finance and accounting environment, ideally within wealth management. Remediation program experience is desirable.
* Ability to get up to speed methodically and quickly given short lead time to Program close
* Demonstrated ability to partner with business stakeholders / clients to deliver strategic initiatives
* Excellent communication skills and presence with senior stakeholders
* Accountability - can be relied upon as a subject matter expert and have a strong ability to deliver
* Advanced financial modelling skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Working knowledge of reporting & operational processes
* Working knowledge of key business drivers, performance metrics and multi-dimensional & balanced scorecard concepts
If this sounds like you please hit the apply button below or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3149