- JN -042023-1930684
- Apr 26, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Manager for a well-known government department based in Haymarket, NSW.
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Manager for a well-known government department based in Haymarket, NSW. This role is mainly responsible in enabling Agile teams to deliver high-quality services to delivery a high-profile digital product by serving their needs and leading them in the right direction.
This is a contract role initially for 6 months, and highly likely to extend.
Hybrid work set up / Flexible - Haymarket, NSW
Rate is up to $1100 per day + super
About the Job:
- Monitor team delivery and deadlines
- Manager blockers to progress the project
- Collaborate with the product owner/manager to plan how to deliver the project progress to external teams
- Facilitate project ceremonies.(i.e:run daily stand up, weekly team meetings, retrospective)
- Ensure that the product backlog is up to date as well as any reporting & team space tools
- Manage the budget with the Product Owner
- Ensure the team works in an agile way and that the commonly used Agile ceremonies are booked, organised and happen (these include daily stand-up, retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning)
- Extensive experience leading cross functional teams to deliver digital products / applications at scale
- Proven experience in digital projects and / or greenfields projects
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement
- Facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in digital delivery leadership with a view to enable continuous improvement within the team
Please submit your application to Ivan Mark De Leon ()
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment