- JN -112023-1950421
- Nov 06, 2023
- $350 - $450 pd
Excellent opportunity for an experienced ICT Support Officer to join an exciting Digital initiative with a NSW Government Department
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering with a NSW Government department to recruit an ICT Support Officer! This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced program team, contributing to a large scale digital transformation initiative
As a Level 2 ICT Support Officer, you will play a vital role in the development of an innovative digital workflow platform that provides real-time data.
- Resolve user and system issues effectively.
- Collaborate in crafting reference materials, including knowledge bases and FAQs.
- Elevate issues when necessary.
- Exceptional communication and time management abilities are a must.
- Document and maintain records of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Guarantee timely escalation of problems that require further attention beyond the initial contact.
Ideal Candidate Skills/Characteristics:
- Customer service/ICT support experience within government.
- Experience across Salesforce and Pegasystems is highly desirable.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- A proactive attitude towards teamwork, support, and documentation.
- Strong customer-focused and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Process-oriented and analytical thinking
What You Get in Return:
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive daily rate
If this opportunity aligns with your skills and career aspirations, apply now to be part of a transformative journey and help shape the future of ICT customer support.