- Feb 21, 2023
- $450 - $600 pd
Exciting opportunity for a dynamic Program Coordinator to support an HCM program for a well-known government department.
Exciting opportunity for a program coordinator to join a well known government department currently modernising, streamlining and transforming its people management systems and process to meet growing demands. This journey will transform some of the department's most important HR functions through improved processes as well as a more integrated and consistent user experience.
This is a contract role initially until August 2023, with likelihood to extend.
Hybrid work set up - 2-3 days in office per week in Eveleigh or Parramatta
Rate is $500 to $600 per day + super
About the Job:
- Provide administrative support to support the smooth operation of the HCM Program Office, including onboarding/offboarding administration, mailbox and diary management
- Manage the HCM Program and Program Director email accounts, analysing, prioritising and actioning requests in the inbox and ensuring clear filing of key emails
- Diary management for the HCM Program calendar and Program Director, proactively scheduling, organising, and prioritising meetings
- Lead administration of recruitment activities (including the Beeline system), establishing requisitions, offer management and timesheet submission reporting.
- Support with analysing and actioning requests to prioritise urgent matters and approvals, and taking decisive action to facilitate the optimal use of the Program Director and PMO Director's time
- Support with financial or HR administration tasks in SAP, MSS and other systems for the team as required
- Secretariat support for internal program leadership meetings
- Experience working as a coordinator / executive assistant in a project environment dealing with senior executives
- Previous consulting background is highly preferred
- High attention to detail and able to juggle multiple priorities and switch context effectively
- High level of EQ, able to work professionally with sensitive and confidential matters
- Experience working in a pressured environment with tight deadlines and limited resources and the need to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ambiguous context without the pre-established frameworks in place
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment