- JN -112023-1950437
- Nov 13, 2023
- $450 - $600 pd
Opportunity to play a key role as a Change and L&D coordinator on a major Transformation integration program!
Morgan McKinley is collaborating with a renowned utilities company to recruit a Change and Learning & Development coordinator.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a coordinator with experience across the Learning and Development and Change Management space to join a high-performing transformation team and be resonsible for organising and coordinating all activities related to the integration process.
- Administration duties e.g. minutes, managing the inbox
- Organising logistics around the training rollout e.g. schedule, sending out training invites, logging of attendance
- Manage the engagement schedule
- Work in collaboration with the change team on deliverables
- Assisting the communications manager with the development of communications
- Good Communication/ Stakeholder Engagement skills
- Experience working with project teams - change, communications, training etc
- Experience with utilities sector beneficial
- Hands on and practical
- Analytical - ability to read data and use spreadsheets
- LMS platform experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organisation and coordination skills
What you get in return:
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive daily rate
- 12 month contract
- Work with a collaborative team
If this sounds like you and you're interested in being considered for this unique opportunity, please apply asap - We will ideally submit shortlists in 24 hours.