- BBBH777785 Mar 17, 2021 $120k - $160k
Exciting opportunity for a Risk Manager to join a high performing team in the largest bank in Australia. Open to Big 4 First movers!
Leading Australian bank, now seeking a Business Controls and Monitoring Manager to join their highly dynamic team.
You will play a key role in implementing and managing risk in the mortgages business in the Consumer Banking division, being responsible for embedding various frameworks, policies, controls and importantly, a risk culture in the organisation. The role will require you to partner with key, high-level stakeholders on all matters to develop
- You will work across the consumer banking division to provide central insights and proactive consideration to risk and control implications of projects and initiatives.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of business resources to assist with individual self-assessments and risk and compliance activities, inline with relevant legal obligations.
- Monitoring effectiveness of these self-assessment practices with an intent to highlight and note key risks areas outside appetite.
- You will partner with key stakeholders to deliver practical solutions in all areas of risk and control, supporting broader operations of the Group.
- Driving, advocating and embedding a strong risk culture and mindset to all business decisions and strategic initiatives.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in operational risk, compliance advisory, Risk Management, Legal or Compliance.
- Tertiary qualifications and relevant industry qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to proactively embody a customer focus mindset in a highly dynamic workplace environment.
- Excellent written and verbal synthesis of complex information for simple communication.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136