2ic to CoSec, Senior Manager, Governance & Reporting
- BBBH768118 Oct 14, 2020 $180k - $220k
Senior level exposure, with CoSec and governance duties and Risk & Controls
Joining at an exciting time, you have the ability to shape the risk and compliance function as an integral part of the Risk & Compliance team. Stakeholders will know you as a trusted advisor who adds value through business intimacy and understanding to provide constructive challenge and insightful advice to achieve risk considered outcomes.
The Purpose of the role is to take the lead in delivering to the business consistent and fit for purpose operational risk and compliance management practices by coordinating the ongoing implementation of the Compliance & Risk Management Framework (CRMF).
On a day to day basis:
- Assist and support the CRO to execute risk management objectives.
- Managing the governance forums including production and coordination of reporting and undertaking investigation and assessment. Building out and enhancing the quality and insight provided in risk and compliance reporting.
- Leading the preparation of Financial and Non-Financial Executive Management Risk Committees and Board papers
- Managing the control assurance program,
- Managing the risk & control self-assessment processes (RCSA)
- Coordinating assessment of the business impact of legislative change and ensuring accountabilities are in place to implement required changes.
- Assist the Company Secretary on ASIC filings and lodgments, coordination of board meetings and packs, attendance at board meetings, minute taking etc
The Successful Applicant
- Stockbroking or financial services industry experience in a governance, operational risk, compliance or audit capacity.
- Proactive and self-starting individual with strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail and excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Analytical capability (SQL/Tableau/Alteryx) Desirable.
- Company Secretary and/or Assistant Company Secretary Experience.
- Tertiary qualification (business, finance, law or risk management) or equivalent industry certification are required
+61 (0)2 8986 3151