Treasury Functional Business Consultant
- BBBH795278 Oct 06, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting projects in a global leading company
- Serves as liaison between end-users and consultants during consulting projects.
- Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and application integrity is maintained.
- Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting projects leading sub-plans or small projects. May mentor, guide, advise and/or check work of less experienced business systems analysts and technology business consultants.
- May play a key role in training client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures. Training may be delivered one-on-one as knowledge transfer or in a classroom setting depending on number in audience and client preference.
- In-depth knowledge of services and financial services industry
- Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development or other relevant technology
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
About our client
A global leading company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4520 5783