- Oct 31, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
A European investment banking company is hiring a Senior Auditor for its internal audit team to support the improvement of the Bank's control and risk environment.
- Work closely with the senior audit managers to design and execute audits of different departments within the investment bank.
- Develop a thorough understanding of current global and local regulations to ensure all audits are carried out in line with these requirements.
- Develop an enterprise-wide risk management framework, with effective internal policies and controls.
- Conduct high quality audit observations and analyze these, reporting any findings to senior management.
- Appraise operating effectiveness of controls, create reports and document them
- Assess, identify, and document risks/controls reports.
- Work as a trusted partner with the different 2nd and 1st line teams, as well as regional audit teams.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience relating to accounting, audit, or in the financial services industry. Professional proficiency in English, and conversational Japanese
- General understanding of risk and how controls can minimize risks.
- Proven track record of analytical skills. Enthusiastic in collaborating with data specialists to form audit tests and obtain relevant data observation.
About our client
A Global international investment banking company.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.