- JN -052023-1938860
- Aug 09, 2023
- ¥11M to ¥14M
[Perm role] - Set up best-in-class Cyber Security Architecture for international, Fortune 500 company's Tokyo office, collaborate with global team
- Develop and implement comprehensive IT security architectures, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our digital assets, including data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and integrate security controls into our infrastructure, applications, and networks.
- Conduct risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing to identify and address potential security threats.
- Define and enforce IT security policies, standards, and procedures in alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to development teams on secure coding practices and security requirements.
- Stay updated on emerging security technologies, trends, and threats to proactively address potential vulnerabilities.
- Lead security audits and assessments to identify gaps and develop remediation plans.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure compliance with relevant security frameworks.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT security architecture or a related role.
- Native-level or highly fluent Japanese language skills with conversational English proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of IT security principles, practices, and frameworks.
- Experience with auditing processes and frameworks is preferred.
- Proficiency in conducting risk assessments and vulnerability management.
- In-depth understanding of network security, encryption technologies, and secure coding practices.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements such as GDPR, ISO 27001, or NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
*Please note that only those with eligibility to work in Japan can be considered at this time.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH are a plus.
- Background in finance, consulting, auditing or similar highly regulated environments is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving global environment.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest in the world when it comes to professional services. Their Security team is already established, and they need to develop it further to face new cybersecurity threats in this time. Covering over 10,000 users in Japan, you will work with the existing and experienced team to keep the user's data, and the company's data protected, and minimize risks.
Company has been on Forbes' '100 Best Companies to Work For' for last 15 years running
Over 100 years of history in international business, very stable environment
Speak Japanese and English on a daily basis
Ability to work from home and flexible hours depending on needs
Inhouse position (not a consulting position), work-life balance is good
Great team of supportive and knowledgeable colleagues