You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH806865 May 20, 2022 Competitive
A major American bank is looking for a Project Manager for Operations, to efficiently run projects and to build networks.
- Negotiate and cooperate with internal functions including Legal & Compliance, Operations and Technology.
- Support to implement market requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Identify operational risk and contribute to processes and quality standard improvement.
- Cooperate with multiple business functions and develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation and provide a clear timeline to business sponsors.
- Product Knowledge: global markets products.
- Knowledge of global market products, trade processes and post-trade processing.
- Experience in participating or leading projects relevant to Financial Services.
- Knowledge of structured business analysis techniques.
- A Proactive learner with strong presentation skills.
- Problem-solver with a flexible mindset.
About our client
This is a step-up to expand your career path to engage with multiple stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579