- Nov 15, 2022
- Less than 5.5M
Be apart of an exciting division that works together with hundreds of IT Engineers in Tokyo.
- Give Tool support for in-house engineers (response to inquiries, updating of manuals, etc.)
- Set up and create business reports for the Training of in-house engineers.
- Coordinate with the entire groups departments via email, chat, video-conferencing and face to face.
- Take care of all aspects of maintenance operations (from preparation to post-maintenance operations).
- Provide thorough explanations and coordination to the staff of each department participating in the maintenance.
- Be prepared to work one night shift per month of the day of maintenance.
- Basic understanding of website structure and familiarity with IT terms such as HTTP, network, DB, and server.
- Ability to use common tools such as Outlook, Excel, etc. and adaptability to new tools, while being able to understand a wide variety of manuals.
- Business Japanese and English level is a must.
- Knowledge and experience using simple HTML/macros/SQL, etc.
- Experience in supporting system operations.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build good and strong relationships amongst various teams and departments.
About our client
A growing tech company where many young and experience people alike can take their careers to the next level.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.