- Oct 17, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
An opportunity to join a leading global investment bank to work within the Operational Risk, managing the 3 lines of defense for the organisation.
- Work within the 2nd line of defense for the whole organisation, support senior business heads from the Investment and Commercial Banking business lines, with a particular focus on the payments business.
- Work closely with 1st line teams to ensure that there is robust control governance and risk management.
- Independently review and analyze operational risk management completed by the 1st line.
- Work closely with APAC 1st and 2nd line Operational Risk to identify and mitigate existing and future risks.
- Support the new business approval process by ensuring that there is effective new-product governance in place.
- Perform operational risk monitoring responsibilities for the business in Japan, including data management, legal ledger and financial reporting reviews, etc...
- Operational risk management experience is not necessary to apply to this role. Candidates will have knowledge of the payments business from a 1st, 2nd or 3rd line perspective.
- Candidates with risk management, compliance, control, audit or front office experience will be considered.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese to work with the local business and English to work with overseas teams.
About our client
A leading global investment and corporate bank with an established business in Japan, offering diverse financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.