Middle Office Trade Support
- BBBH794659 Oct 01, 2021 Competitive
Middle Office Trade Support position now open at a major financial institution. Responsible for supporting trades of security products including Equity Derivatives, Prime Brokerage and Cash Equity.
- Work closely with the business to manage pre and post trade product lifecycles, managing relationships with key business stakeholders and clients.
- Verifying and evaluating overall risks and control breaks.
- Carrying out regulatory reporting.
- Providing in-depth knowledge to process improvement.
- Proposing new business initiatives.
- Leading E2E related projects both on local and global level.
- Native Japanese, business English proficiency
- Experience working within Equity Operations
- Proactive team player committed to assigned projects
- Ability to work productively under dynamic environment
About our client
A world-leading finance service firm that provides strategic advice and products to a wide range of clients from government to wealthy individuals with great career prospects and job satisfaction.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579